Thursday, March 3, 2016

This Week's Worth of Looks

About a week's worth of looks.  I seem to have a truly minimal range of the kinds of looks I do on a day to day basis.  Sometimes I play a bit with color or a bright lip, but mostly I stay very safe.  I wish I had a killer wings kind of a day to post.  Only wings I see on a regular basis would be hot wings.  That's a different kind of a post.  A much more interesting one.

1) Whereby colors turn desaturated:
 Hard to believe I'm wearing orange blush and lipstick in addition to periwinkle and a duo chrome white/pink on my eyelids!  SUQQU 19 Awafujisikashi on eyes, blush Yawakohaku 03 on cheeks, and the orange Bright Up lipstick in 08 Sumidaidai on lips!


2) Christmas after Christmas Look:
 From this past holiday's SUQQU Kit B, which contained the stunning trio EX-04 Shishouori.  I have that on my eyes (minus the glitter shade to make it a bit more day appropriate), Rouge Bunny Rouge Chestnut Napped Apalis in the crease, the SUQQU Gel liner pen in EX-02 from the same kit which is a shimmery deep navy, and Bright Up lipstick in Momoiro 01.  On the cheeks, I have SUQQU Momoshuiro, a soft peach and coral duo pan blush.
Since I never posted swatches of this trio on the blog and only on Instagram so here they are:
 Richly pigmented, and beautiful.  I think these colors work well in the springtime even more than during the holidays!  Fully disclosing this was from the PR for my consideration.
L to R: glitter pan, middle shade, bottom shade, all layered together
SUQQU EX-04 Shisouori
3) Bright Light and Weird Shadows, man!
There's nothing interesting about this except my ineptitude in getting a clear shot minus weird shadows.  You can't even see the RBR Jasmine Weight Air sheer lipstick!  Not that you can tell, but it is a beautiful and bright sheer fuchsia.  Rouge Bunny Rouge blush in Gracilis on the cheeks and SUQQU eye shadow in EX-17 Hatsushimo.

4) Cool Tones :
Minimal and generally uninteresting except that I used cool toned colors, which I LOVE but don't always love my yellow skin back.  :(  
The white-based pink lipstick here is a limited edition creamy lipstick from Visée PK804.  I reviewed a perm shade here.  A lovely person sent me a most luxurious parcel which contained this surprise lovely of a blush, Kjaer Weis in Happy.  I'm not big on cream blushes in general, but I think with my skin turning drier, cream blushes seem to last longer on me.  On eyes, RBR matte shadows in Sweet Dust Seriema and Bashful Flamingo.

It's feeling like a very long week, even though I took today off for errands.  Now I have new prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses.  And have had some heavy duty dental work.  Teeth and eyes!  Does a blogger need anything more?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...