Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Make Me a Makeup Muggle Special Offer in Blog Sale

You can do it!  You can help me clear out my goodies!  I've just lowered prices on all remaining items and offering you a special deal for the US.  Click here to go directly to the blog sale page.

Buy one of my nail polishes and receive free priority mail shipping in the US!  Just make sure to meet the $25 purchase minimum.

Still many lovely things in there! 
http://wondegondigo.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html
http://wondegondigo.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html
Thanks to everyone that's already bought from my sale! :)  Everything in boxes and being taken to the post office today.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...