Sunday, May 24, 2015

Big Belly Blow Out Blog Sale (a.k.a. Belly Attempts to Go Makeup Muggle Blog Sale)

As part of my streamlining by beauty life, I did a major stash clean up.  Many of these items are still well loved, but I'd like to make it a teeny bit easier to get ready in the morning by reducing some choices.

Take a look at my now-live Blog Sale page!  You know which brands I love and those are all represented in the sale.  There are MANY beautiful items available, so I hope you will come by and take a look (and make a purchase of course!)!!

While I wait for your request, I am going to be enjoying another slice of my chocolate babka.
 Go to Belly's Blog Sale!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...