Saturday, September 13, 2014

Trinket from Quotidienne

My friend runs a beautiful online shop of an edited selection of clothing and accessories called Quotidienne.  The shop features brands and designers with a clean and minimalist esthetic as well as a manufacturing process that leans towards the well crafted, often small scale.  Through her shop, I've been introduced to many designers and of those I treasure my once stolen and then returned wallet from Ellen Truijen as well as a few handbags.  A while back, I purchased an interesting bracelet from Ilsa Loves Rick from the shop.  You may have seen glimpses of it in all my recent swatches on the blog.  I love the heck out of it.

The cuff is an abstract snake hammered into a thin golden band with all the organic feel of hammered metal.
I never get complimented on my makeup in real life, but I get compliments all the time on this bracelet and many requests to know where I purchased it.

If you fancy such pretty trinkets, you can purchase it here.  It is currently out of stock but is expected to be back in stock shortly, so keep watch!  (fyi, I've no affiliation other than fan-level affiliation with the shop or with the brand.  :D )

Have you shopped from Quotidienne before?  Any jewelry that become your favored signature pieces?

8 comments :

  1. love the hammered look! sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So soft and pretty! I love this bracelet!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, I love that. I don't even wear jewelry but I want it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big jewelry person either! :DD

      Delete
  3. Totes loving simple minimalist, almost-dainty jewelry atm! This one is a real beauty! Love your friend's shop! She has amazing taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such beautiful clean-lined pieces in her shop. it's a lovely place to browse and develop covetous feelings.

      Delete

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...