Friday, August 29, 2014

Did You See Me? Nosy Beauty Feature on Softly Sometimes

Carina, of Softly Sometimes runs a regular feature on her blog called Nosy Beauty which is one of my favorite features across all beauty blogs!  Be nosy and dig around someone's makeup bag?  Why, thank you!  Why, thank you and don't mind if I do.
 
She asked me to participate recently and you can see me and my makeup bag on her blog here.
http://softly.nothingspaces.com/2014/08/29/nosy-beauty-vol-35-belly/
One thing I noticed is that other people's makeup bag is pretty much their WHOLE ENTIRE makeup collection.  For makeup-crazed people like me, of course it is just a wee tiny selection of products that I rotate.

:)  Well go and check Carina out now!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...