Thursday, June 5, 2014

If You Give a Belly a Z Palette

I'm sorry to all those looking for a little variety in this blog.  I have so much stuff going on with work that in addition to less frequent posting, I have either run out of new things to show, no time to blog/take pictures, and these days not all that much gumption to keep this whole blog rolling along.

One thing that I wanted to execute better on the blog (but instead will post these poopie pictures) is that I am focusing on going to each and every one of my SUQQU eye shadow quads on consecutive (makeup-wearing) days.  My camera ran out of battery so I just took phone selfies.

I mentioned that I saw the the old quads 01-06 are on the official SUQQU global website as "UK Exclusives."  Hopefully you will see these old quads rolling back into inventory at Selfridges.  These are some of the most deliciously executed neutrals I own.

Here are two I did, because, I dopey and like numerical order.

01 Kakitsubata
The beautiful bronze in the palette is the focal point and the main lid shade and the blue used to build depth around the eyes and the outer corners.

Made this a red and blue kind of a look, with the very sheer red Creamy Glow Moist in EX13 Beniaka.

On my cheeks is the Edward Bess Blush Extraordinaire in Secret Affair.

03 Matsukasa

 Matsukasa is the brown brown palette, of course and lends nicely to all manner of smoky smokes.
A good heaping dose of Tom Ford Espresso liner in the waterline.  Also big gobs of the Rouge Bunny Rouge liquid bronzer.  I'm glowing brightly like the suuuuuun!

And because brown, so pink nao.  *scratches sleepy head*  Right?  A lovely friend sent me a Visee Creamy Lipstick in PK804, the limited edition shade from a few months ago, which is intensely pigmented and very white based.  Applied straight on looks neon on my face, so I blotted it down with my fingertip.  *surreptitiously wipes finger on your white shirt while you not looking*

Cheeks is the THREE blush in 20 Love Twist, a lavender pink shade.

And since I said numerical order is the way to go, you can expect to see 04 Keshizumi, 06 Ginbudou, 11 Himesango...er... then what do the EX numbers come before the perms?  I dunno, let's see if we get there.

n.b.  Oh, heheheh!  The Z Palette I was referencing and the post title is a play on "If You Give a Mouse  a Cookie" by Laura Numeroff and its many related books (Moose, Cat, etc)

20 comments :

  1. I am loving your hair! Suqqu quads seem to be rarer than my posts! - both Ichy and Selfridges have bare inventory!
    Your phone selfies are lovely - when I attempt, Shrek come to mind, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHREK? I do not believe these lies! FEH!

      Delete
  2. Preeettty! I love both looks! Definitely something I'd wear as well. Bronze is so pretty for now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bronze! Earthy and bright! :) You would totally rock the Kakitsubata, Sunny.

      Delete
  3. Can I ask about the title of the post? I thought it would actually be about z palettes.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I do write titles that are related to a product I feature. ;)
      And this post starts like we're in the middle of a conversation, but I was referencing my Z Palettes which I use to for my Suqqu palette depots. I added a little picture on the bottom.

      Delete
    2. Oh, ok! I'm a recent-new reader so I did not know that you depotted your eyeshadows into z-palettes.

      Delete
  4. Whoa! That Visee Pink lipstick is probably the brightest bright Jp lipstick I've seen.. Vis-YAY! I like the numerical sequence, it gives my OCD tendency a peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I start going out of sequence, we're all going to get a case of the itches or something. :))

      I dunno if this is a YAY legitimately because straight on it's a little WOAHHHH looking, but it is a very striking color.

      Delete
  5. I would be so sad if I run out of that bronze from 01! I hope the fall stuff is nice or has similar shades I'm so excited. *put money aside for more suqqu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8-COLOR QUADS! TRIOS! Is very exciting!

      Delete
  6. I need to roll around in your palettes of ecsta-Zs!! Both looks are gorgeous and seriously that pink visee!! Eye popped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a recreational drug with no side effect (except for the empty wallet). Love the fun Visee color!

      Delete
  7. So pretty. I really want that Edward Bess blush from the first look. I don't know why that stands out in all the pretty, but it does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one and the other EB one Bed of Roses are really lovely blushes! Looks really nice ON the skin, too. :DD

      Delete
  8. wow, your phone pics look better than my cam ones haha. I love the pink lipstick on you a lot! and who said that here is not much variety?! I just needz ya face woman! that's variety enough for me :P can't wait for himesango <3 / Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no wai Claire! Your pictures are glorious!

      Delete
  9. More Suqqu pictures? Yes please! I am too lazy to stalk Selfridges and bother with international ordering and customs mumbo jumbo at the moment, so I will enjoy vicariously through the computer screen. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you literally need to call a counter to get some of these palettes, but then the shipping is even MOAR expensive than on the website. Yes, hang out here. I have many more pictures for ewe.

      Delete
  10. The Visee Creamy Lipstick in PK804 is prettier on you. I super like the shade for its not too light and not too dark, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...