Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hot in Here

Is it me, or is it getting hot in here?  One day, I was firm and feeling cool... and then all of a sudden...BAM!
Oh no!  Look at meeeeeeee!  :((
Some awkward words of thanks for the incredible barrage of wonderful comments from each of you, as well as the emails.

What was casually thrown out by me as some random thoughts strung together into a post provoked some deep thoughts.  I'm not saying deep thoughts in YOU, but deep thoughts in ME.  I appreciate that you share with me and other readers and also share with me encouragement.  I think you are more perceptive than I am self aware.  I really thought I was being all breezy, but perhaps you rightly picked up on the melancholy.

I was really trying to respond to each and every comment because you wrote things that took effort and kindness.  But at some point, I became totally drained.  Okay, okay.  Maybe I just got lazy and had a hand cramp.  And then once I responded with restraint to that ONE comment, I lost all will to go on.  Please accept my drooly slobbery thank you.

One thing bugging me though is that several of you thought I was making changes here.  Hey, I'm not quitting!  I'm not even actively thinking about pulling back my posts or anything.  Gosh, I'm too wishy washy as a person to be that PLANFUL.

And if I did... AHAHAH!  I will go out with a big bang!  Like a giant party!  With makeup!  And cake!  Maybe I will run down 5th Avenue go into the stores and make all sorts of returns!

AUUUUUGH.    Now I am full of feels.  It's only going to be made right by frying up some chicken.  Til next time, where there will be more makeup posts and then maybe more chickun.

20 comments :

  1. Is that a 臘腸 (Lap Cheong) in a glass of water?

    Keep the posts coming, oh and Lap Cheong food is nice too :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's a carrot. That's my snow woman nose. ;P

      Delete
    2. I must have a craving then lol

      Delete
    3. I love lap cheong in fried rice. DAMN YOU SELPHIA. First the unreasonable amount of lemmings from you, now sausage. D: D:

      >:((

      Delete
  2. Feeling is good, thinking is good, all good! Brainless buying, not so good. BTW, is the photo your snow woman melting? Oh now I get it! You had a meltdown?!! LOL Good try, Belly! Anonymous Nutcase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meat...GOOD! Mashed Potatoes...GOOD! JAM....GOOD! :)
      I wasn't really thinking about a figurative meltdown... I was thinking about transitioning myself to summer/hot/sticky weather, but probably ended up an apt metaphor for my mess of a life. LOL!

      Delete
    2. So sorry :p -- was never good at Pictionary. I assumed the photo was associated with the text but it was a different topic! Okay, will move on at a more superficial level :) Anon NC

      Delete
    3. I was never good at that game either! I devolved into waving of frantic arms and mostly huffing angrily. :)

      Delete
  3. So funnies, It took me the longest time to figure out that picture and when I did, oof! Laughs were to be had!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAHAHHAA. Selphia thought that was a sausage. OH MY NOSE!!

      Delete
  4. Cracked up when I figured out melted belleh! I was thinking that's a very interesting way to drink a martini. Yay for chickuns!!! Double yay for makeups!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did so make fried chicken last night for dinner. (karaage) The kids were like: AGAIN??!!!

      Delete
  5. You know I find your melted snowman very metaphoric in essence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL re discussion about "what is that thing in the water glass"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just an average phallic food item, dang it! XP

      Delete
    2. What's wrong with a little PENIS is what I'm asking. AMIRITE?

      Delete
  7. I sure hope you've put your nose back on by now! :D :D :D Fried Chickun again??? I just might have to make some this weekend! You're having quite some influence on me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it's cold again, the nose definitely goes back on!

      Heh. CHIKUN. YOM.

      Delete

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...