|Boing boing boing|
I'm also not sure if its my mood these days, which is unusually low, but my general interest in all the things beauty is a bit on the decline.
A couple of beauty-related things that I am mulling over:
- maybe buying that extra Chantecaille Future Skin foundation jar in Porcelain, because my Chamecelain is absolutely the best match I've had in all teh long long years of my many decades of living! (Future Skin posts here & here)
- trying to thinking about which colors I want to buy of the lipsticks from Visee. My friend in Japan had sent me a gift of the Visee Creamy Lipstick in RD401 and omg! I LOVE this to DEATH. This is a Japanese drugstore brand. I do wish they had other brights in addition to RD401 which is glorious! See full color offering here.
|RD401 on Belly|
- continued obsessing over Guerlain Rouge G in Girly. Driveller Kate decapitated one for me *swirls pointed index finger at temple* and I am adoring it! I shall need to continue to ponder the Girly/ Gracy/ Reflex/ Bianca pink lipstick conundrum. Why some pooh, why some not pooh?
|Girly on lips, THREE holiday coffret on eyes|
- And HELLO?! I have a giveaway going on, so you must, you must you must increase your bust. I mean, you must enter! I know, I know, US residents only this time, because for us sad chaps in the US, the Guerlain Blanc de Perles collection is not easy to acquire. Enter HERE and it ends on the 18th!
- Chanel Joues Contrast in Accent. I don't know what my thing is. I have a low running fever about this blush item. I'm grateful that it is pretty much out of stock, otherwise I'd be pining away for it. Now I can just squish this odd lemming. *SQUISH*
- Haircut. I am hankering for a haircut because my hair is so long & boring. I sometimes take time to style it, but I am so darn bored. I always regret drastic haircuts because lazy ponytail/bun hybrids are harder to do, and lets face it, that's 80% of my hairstyle.
- Noticing that even though my no-buy is over, the whole exercise DID seem to take some wind out of my sails in terms of the rate of acquisition. Very, very interesting.