Thursday, September 26, 2013

Administrative Things

My no buy doesn't mean there isn't a ton of things to feature on the blog.  As a matter of fact, I have so much still in boxes, only half-heartedly played with I've become immobilized.  I don't know what to put up.  Also, I've become largely obsessed with playing around with the Shiseido Eye Bar that I seem to have lost some motivation for playing with other things.

A very small sampling of things
I have a lot of Suqqu, Addiction and THREE to show eventually.  I think I've shown all the western new products already, so we're down to all the Japanese things I've purchased.  I think I'm also due a brush post or two as well.  I've not acquired much, but getting some great use out of Real Techniques brushes.  I, too, can not pass up a great bargain!  At some point, I will have my first dip into Chikuhodo brushes en route, which is really exciting.  Also would like to "expose" my ridiculous AmorePacific skincare routine (ridiculous for the price, not its effectiveness).

I can't decide on anything these days.  Paralyzed with indecision and permanent blahness.

So let me rely on you for your wisdom and majority preference.

First, page breaks or no pagebreaks?  I like pagebreaks because I can see what posts are being read.  Also I like to keep my face off the main page.  *shudder*  But no pagebreaks are convenient for people reading off RSS readers or just visiting the main page to read through.  But does no pagebreak discourage or encourage comments?  See what I mean?  I'm insufferable!

For product, do you like skincare or should I just focus on makeup?  Seriously, I've been using the same skincare (mostly) for a long time.  It might just be a one shot deal and that would be the end.

Shall I focus on LE first (Suqqu) or show more THREE and Addiction, which are not LE.  You want to see more Suqqu lipsticks?

Anyway, would you like to see some looks from stuff I've been having fun playing with lately?

THREE 4D palette in 04 Art of Parties, Blush in 19 Love Kick, Suqqu Bright Up lipstick in 02 Hanabeni 


THREE 4D palette in 10 Mystery Girl, Addiction Cheek Polish in Revenge, Addiction Lipstick in Last Scene.


Suqqu Blend Color Eye Shadow in EX-16 Benichagasane, Suqqu Bright Up liptick in 02 Hanabeni, Tom Ford LE blush in Narcissist
 
 I plan catching up on some swatching and photographing time this weekend, so let me know your preference for what stuff!  I hope the weather stays as bright as it has been all week for good picture taking.

13 comments :

  1. Heck Belly- write about the stars and the moon and I'd read it! Seriously tho' would love a Japanese series on all your Suqqu, Three and Addiction starting with LE first - I need help with a list! On that note cannot wait for your review on the Departure Addiction Quad.........pssst! not sure what all that page break talk was (huh, what, where is that pagebreak)- the blog looks.... great as it is (yes I am a nimrod).Love the FOTD's you have been posting too- Even on a no buy I'm think we have enough in our collective stash's to keep on going- I think reviews on the permanent products on the brands you love are super helpful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all those posts you mentioned about, but I am in for the Addiction post since I am trying to make my mind up. I love all the FOTDs, hard to choose one but the first one I love most i guess. I don't have any THREE quads, so that post would also be very interesting for me. As for the skin care, I am all up. I would like to change my routine so up for any suggestions. By the way today I am wearing Ex-16 and after a Yoga lesson it survived on my lids! That much for the longevity but I have to say it looks much better on you. I had to use some eye liner to be able to pull that pink off.
    Summary: write anything and I will read (second Makeup Remastered)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that Suqqu lipstick on you. Lovely, polished looking & seems like your lips are WELL moisturized with it on. The Addiction color was nice too, but seemed a little more drying? (maybe it's just my monitor?)
    I love FOTD's. I don't mind page breaks at all. As far as what to review first. Addiction, Suqqu & Three are all pretty much impossible for me to get, so whichever tickles your fancy. =)
    I also love hearing about skincare reviews, but I understand sticking with the same routine. I have sensitive skin, so I really can't experiment too much. But love living vicariously through others.
    As long as you're having fun, we're having fun! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skincare would be a good idea, I like variety :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind page breaks because I know it's better for bloggers to keep track of their views and don't mind clicking through to support bloggers who have great content and who aren't just trying to up their numbers. Would love to know what works for you skincare-wise and also to know how you've been using the Suqqu palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see Addiction Departure post first :P just because I'm undecided on getting it.
    I also read anything you write :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This isn't helpful to say ... but I say do whatever that you feel like doing and posting and that feels fun to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pagebreaks. Definitely pagebreaks. More Suqqu, please. Yes, let all of us drool a pool with all those Suqqu goodness. And Addiction. And THREE. Skincare too. All of it. Top it off with some skunk, spider, deer, other little critter posts. Sorry, not helping :-D

    P.S. Srrsly, I'd like to see skin care post since I've been curious about AmorePacific.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like reading about both skincare and makeup. If I had a choice I'd love to read about any and all THREE products first, then Addiction, then Suqqu. I'm really trying to narrow down my order and THREE 4D eye palettes 04 and 05 are on my 'maybe list' so I was thrilled to see that you have 04 and I'd love to see swatches and pics of that palette. I have dipped my toes into Suqqu eye palettes but strangely they just didn't wow me like THREE and Addiction has.

    But of course these are just my opinions. I will read your blog daily because I enjoy your posts, whatever they may be about that day, even when it's about a cute skunk that crossed your path. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHAHAH! OK! All of them, basically. D:
    Wah, you guys make it not easy at all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to see ALL of it!!! I'd also love to see some posts like...my favorite red lipsticks, fav mlbb lippies, top 5 fav blushes, that sort of thing :-) I prefer no page breaks only because I like to click as little as possible, but in the end it matters more what you want!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i want to see it all too :) but i totally know what you mean, sometimes i want to post about so many things and i don't know what to do? LOL. Anyways I read through bloglovin so it doesn't matter if there's pagebreaks that way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pagebreaks, skincare too please, and LE first!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...