Saturday, August 10, 2013

Nail Art: The Kid Edition

Of my children, my oldest is surely more like her mom, reveling in all the pretty makeup things.  This is the one that is happy to wash my makeup brushes and tries to get me to apply the last swish of leftover powder from my face brushes onto her face.

This morning, we did a little bit of nail art.  She took her kid-safe nail polishes and designed some custom art for me.


Zombie red-eyeball fish
You'll likely see glimpses of my nails in the next few posts, I reckon!

8 comments :

  1. Oh how cute... A new generation Beauty Blogger is growing up. She certainly has talet, I love this fish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I won't ever finish up my stuff, I'm happy to share it with her.
      Isn't that fish so cute! It's too bad the kid polishes just peel off like a banana peel so easily!

      Delete
  2. Love it! That silvered blue is so perfect as a watery background. Um, can she do her mother's makeup next? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute & creative!!!! She could start her own salon ha ha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so good! lol. I can't even paint my nails LMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao! I just saw your Essie manicure! You can do nails WAY better than my kid!

      Delete

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...