Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Madame Rougit Sandwich with THREE 19 Love Kick Filling

First, let's cue up the music because I can not get this song out of my head this summer.

And we'll make it the Colbert version, because I LOVE him.  Henry Kissinger in this video is making me crack up like a hyena.
(EEEEEEH, deleted the weird video!)
Hey, Claire, this Bud's for you.  She wanted to know how Guerlain's new LE Madame Rougit Blush compared to THREE 19 Love Kick.  So I made a sandwich for her.  A sexy makeup sandwich:
 I'm sorry to say, Claire.  They are totally different.  Apart from the depth with THREE 19 being significantly darker, Madame Rougit is also of a cooler variety.  The sheen on Guerlain registers distinctly golden though with Love Kick a subtle silvery sheen.
What do we say, everyone?  Claire needs both, eh?

7 comments :

  1. I have had that same song going through my head, all due to Mr. Colbert. Lost count how many times I've watched this now (I love the way Jimmy Fallon dances, so cute.)

    Oh, did you do a post on makeup? Yes, she needs both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wha..? Makeup? I'm just dancing in my chair.

      Delete
  2. (cue in the evil laugh) Mwahahahaha, that's your earworm karma for being a BAD a$$ enabler :-P Thanks for the lovely sandwich, they are indeed different and gorgeous in their own ways. Bad, Belly, BADD!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Help me, Claire. I can NOT get this song out of my head!!!

      Delete
    2. Ha ha!! O.k. repeat after me: "I won't be tempted with any impossible-to-get Japanese products anymore!" LOL

      Delete
  3. I do not know how you get so much color/pigmentation out of the bottom half. Mine gives me nothing. Maybe I just got a "bad" one. ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I swatch for color I use my finger and do blended swatches with a brush. I used my finger tips for each of these stripes, and for Rougit I pressed firmly. Is that why? But it's very hard to swatch that Guerlain sucker. It shows up much better on the face than on these arm swatches.

      Delete

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...