Sunday, July 7, 2013

New Blog Sale!

I have a new blog sale up today!

Click here or click on the Blog Sale tab on the upper nav bar.

There are some interesting goodies available including some brand new, very hard to find and limited edition items.  I hope you take time to peruse the goods!

I can ship globally, but don't be shocked by the high international First Class shipping prices.  A few months ago, the prices went up dramatically.  International shipping starts at $12.75.

Brands Included are:
Addiction (including Basquiat LE)
Burberry
Butter London
Chanel
Clé de Peau
Dior
Givenchy
Innisfree
Rescue Beauty Lounge
Rouge Bunny Rouge
RMS
Shiseido
Suqqu
Tom Ford
Happy Shopping!  And thank you for looking!

4 comments :

  1. Good luck with the blog sale, Belly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you, lovely BooBoo! I need to make room in my Ikea Alex.

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I shouldn't be buying more things, but I totally would if I wasn't exploding from so many products lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, my bunny! :) I need to clear up my drawers so that I can stuff more makeup into it. ya know?!

      Delete

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...