Thursday, April 18, 2013

Peekaboo!

 I've not shut down the blog yet.  I still have things to post.  But first, I've been sucked into a maelstrom of stuff.  Life stuff.  Above is a picture of a cake I plan to bake (plus many other treats) for my daughters' birthday party which is coming up.

I went to Bergdorf Goodman yesterday and bought some more skincare because... hell, when do I get AmorePacific Time Reponse on sale?!  (Their Beauty event is going on right now)  I also went to the Edward Bess counter and checked out things in person.  Inevitably, when I swatch and play in person, any desire I had to buy stuff sputters and dies a quick death.  So happened exactly as I planned when I tried on a new lipstick.  But....but but but....
(L) Secret Affair; (R) Bed of Roses (crap phone picture)
These are two of the new blushes (Blush Extraordinaire) recently released and I played with Secret Affair and Bed of Roses.  I didn't buy it, but my desire to consumerize the heck out of it didn't die!  Oh no it didn't!  Now I'm a ball of unrequited WANT.

Hope you are having a good week so far.  What are you eyeballing these days?

11 comments :

  1. noooooooo .... are you going to be on twitter?I am going to miss ur blog posts :( sniff

    ah those blushes look delish ! so tempted but I must be good right ?

    My week has been hell , finals approaching and work is so crazy sigh
    cant wait for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not proofing the blog or anything. :). It's been fun having one. I shall bug you all over the Internet whether or not I blog. I neeeed these blushes I think.

      Summer's a comin'! Does school break during summer? Almost Friday! Hang on !!!

      Delete
  2. but what is the texture like and will Edward give me pinkycoral?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much silkier and creamier than his old Blush Imperial which I thought was dry and slightly powdery. You can't tell from the picture, but also has a slight shimmer like the RBRs. There's a pale pink. But no pinkycoral. I guess Secret Affair is more of a red coral. :) I just want Edward to give me his hair.

      Delete
  3. wait... you're stopping blogging?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlie,
      Yeah, I think so. I'm about running out of things to show!

      Delete
  4. MUST NOT STOP BLOGGING!!!!!! Just post when the spirit moves you, but don't close up shop-- your blog is pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw!! Thank you so much! I think the only way to keep on going is to keep on buying, but I have too much (or just enough) already. You know what I mean?

      Delete
    2. But you don't only have to post about recent or upcoming purchases! You can't go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

      Delete
    3. Don't worry! I'm not done yet!! :) I have a few more to post. I don't mind being a happy blog spectator.

      Delete
    4. Good-- I don't want to see you go! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

      Delete

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...