Recently, the blog reached a little milestone a lot quicker than I could have imagined! That milestone is that at any given moment of the day, at least one Cylon and one Google-searcher is reading something on Wondegondigo.
So, I wanted to give you a full-Belly THANK YOU, by offering you a chance to win a brand-new, never been sullied Tom Ford Enchanted Eye Quad. As you know, this is a limited-edition item from Fall 2012 that is very hard to purchase at this point, and I really want to offer you something very special.
I have a little rule for myself as I operate this little blogging operation: which is try NOT to buy stuff just for the blog, but I think this giveaway is a great way to show my appreciation for all you hanging out here, commenting, following and tweeting with me. It's been fun!
You can win up to four (4) chances to win Enchanted. Here is how:
- Comment on this post! Wave hello, say hi!
- Follow me with Google Friend Connect + Comment on this post!
- Subscribe to Wondegondigo by email + Comment on this post!
- Follow me on twitter at @Belly_head + Comment on this post!
You can use all four ways to increase your chances of winning but whichever way you enter, you must drop me an email at wondegondigo at gmail.com and identify your comment, your GFC, your twitter handle and your email address. I will be using your email address to contact you if you win.
Winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator at Random.org. Sweepstakes begins today and ends on Friday, February 15, 2013 at midnight EST. Winner will have 24 hours to respond and in the failure of a timely response, the prize will be forfeited and a new random drawing will occur. Wiiner will be announced in the blog. Good LUCK!
Legalese for this sweepstakes:
- contest is open to anyone, anywhere over 18 years of age
- no purchase is necessary to win
- void where prohibited by law
- one prize is as listed above in the post
- winner will be drawn randomly, with odds of winning based on number of valid entries
- wondegondigo is released from all liability with the receipt of a mailing address