Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tom Ford Enchanted Eye Shadow Quad - Where Is It?!

Sorry it took so long to get this post out there. And guess what, no photos from me yet!  Bad blogger, BAD BAD BAD!  I'm going to forgo photos I've taken for a few days in order for you to get some information on where to get it.  Deal?  I'll get a real review out there... at some point.

Source
 

I believe Enchanted is nearly impossible at this point to get a hold of at this point.  It may be worth calling your local (or not so local) Tom Ford Beauty counter as on-line seems completely depleted of inventory.  Recently Bergdorf Goodman had received a re-order shipment in a few weeks ago when I had inquired.  (This is the number to the BG counter in NYC (212) 872-2813.  Lovely Maria and Winnie can help you and ship to you.  They do ship internationally.)  It is a limited edition product.   There were a few palettes left as of yesterday, so do call if you are interested in getting one.

Amazing Cafe Makeup has done a great comparison between Enchanted and Chanel's new permanent Raffinement quad here, which may be a more accessible option. Cafe Makeup's Enchanted review is here.  True, they make everything look drool worthy in their gorgeous reviews, but it is a lovely cool, mauve-toned neutral quad.
.

8 comments :

  1. Thank you so much! I called and ordered two plus Narcissist blush. The SA was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen!
      I'm so glad you were able to get one! Narcissist is beautiful. I hope you enjoy your purchases.

      Delete
  2. hm I'm still waffling about this quad. Thanks for your sleuthing. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiny,
      :-) Happy to hit the pavement looking for all the important things in life!

      Bellyhead

      Delete
    2. TINY! A BIG TACKLE AND HUG FOR YOU! XOXOXOXOXO

      Delete
    3. why helllooooo there Ms. Bellyhead!

      Delete
  3. I really wanted to get this but missed the boat as it seems to be sold out everywhere here. I'll know to be quicker next time, do you happen to know any details on their spring collection, I've been searching but have found nothing?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Replica, I've not heard a peep about Tom Ford Spring either. It seems like some of their collections pop up (like the red lipsticks) without much fanfare. I'll keep my ears open, though!

      Delete

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...