Monday, January 28, 2013

Suqqu Series is Commencing!

I'm plotting my Spring Summer 2013 Suqqu purchases based on Sonia's recent post on sweetmakeuptemptations.  Perhaps you are doing the same?  While you are saving up to splurge on Suqqu like me, perhaps you may also have some curiosity about the older eye shadow palettes in the existing line up.

Suqqu has recently discontinued their lineup of eye shadow palettes numbers 1 through 8 but they seem to still have inventory at Selfridges.com.  Maybe it's at counters, too?  I'll be posting what I have in my Suqqu collection, so you may find it useful if you are planning a purchase.

First one up is Himesango 11 also compared to the a similar neutral palette from Tom Ford.  Hope you enjoy.  Any comments and questions, please comment here or email me.

P.S. Where to buy Suqqu post is here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...