Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013! (and Blog Sale Stuff)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Source
It's 2013 and the New Year is upon us.  How exciting!  I just don't want to make any firm resolutions due to past failures (go to the gym, take out time to smell the roses, learn a foreign language, stop buying make up), but I go into it with hopefulness and enthusiasm!

My blog sale prep is just about complete and almost ready to go.  I'm waiting for the US Post Office to bring by some more forms so that I am all set.  I added a few more things since I posted those few hazy pictures that I hope will entice you.


When, you ask?  Good thing you asked me.   The blog sale page will be live this Saturday at 9 AM EST (New York Time).  Come check it out and buy buy buy!

Full brand listing:
Bobbi Brown
Burberry
Chanel
Clé de Peau
Dior
Edward Bess
Estée Lauder
Étude House
Guerlain
Hakuhodo
Lancome
Laura Mercier
Le Métier de Beauté
Lunasol
MAC
NARS
Rouge Bunny Rouge
RMS
Shiseido
Shiseido Maquillage
Shu Uemura
Suqqu
Tom Ford
Tony Moly

Ok, then!  I hope you are sufficiently intrigued enough to check it out.  Remember to bookmark my blog, or follow me via Bloglovin, email or Twitter to be notified of when the sale is live.  Oh, yes, and check out the rest of my speachifying.

Thanks and see you all then!

(Now, on to our regularly scheduled beauty posting)

2 comments :

  1. I am hoping you will be posting internationally ;)

    M.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...