Saturday, December 1, 2012

When Nature and General Slothfulness Interferes with the Blog!


Been meaning to to many things today, some related to Wondegondigo, others related to work and family life.  But the skies are overcast and it is turning out to be a gloomy looking day.

Yuck.  
That mostly eliminates taking pictures today for the blog.


But upon waking up I was motivated enough to fire up the oven and bake these:
Buttermilk Biscuits with No Buttermilk in natural light, with Autoflash going off!
Lest you be mislead to believe I can cook, the last time I made these, I accidentally added 1 Tablespoon of salt versus 1 teaspoon of salt.  Also I didn't have the buttermilk the recipe called for so I used soured milk by added lemon juice to milk.    But don't worry!  No one died eating this!  We had these with sausages and strawberry preserves.

Now I'm feeling rather full and the house is super warm.  Hard to nap upright, especially with the Belly family making a racket in the background.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...