Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Upcoming Blog Sale Preview

Allow me another relentless self-promotion and SPAM for my upcoming blog sale!

I'm wiping the metaphorical sweat off my brows as I am working hard to bring up the blog sale.  *wipe, wipe*

Here is a sampling of brands you can expect to find during the sale:

Bobbi Brown
Burberry
Cle de Peau
Chanel
Guerlain
Dior
Le Metier de Beaute
Suqqu


Yes, SUQQU, including a brand new in box eye shadow brush!  And MOAR.  Please help me clear out my stash of pretty things that aren't used as much as they deserve to be.

I plan on shipping world wide for a flat fee and will accept Paypal only.  I expect the sale to be up after the holidays and will have a "blog sale" tab up on the home page.

If you would like a reminder of the sale, be sure to follow Wondegondigo via email, Bloglovin or by Twitter (on the right).  Share my blog with other beauty blog lovers.  I want to SELL stuffs!

I also apologize for the lack of product posts this week.  Weekend weather has not been very cooperative for picture taking.  I have more Tom Ford brushes to show you and some things I've been enjoying a bit these days.

2 comments:

  1. Really looking forward!
    Will have do f5 on bloglovin' constantly!
    Best,
    Leni

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...