Friday, December 14, 2012

Stuff I'm Doing Today & Upcoming Blog Sale!

I took a rare Friday off from work to do a bunch of family things.  I'm really enjoying this cold and sunny day and even had a chance to catch up on taking some pictures, too.

I plan on conducting a blog sale for sometime early in the new year and plan on shipping globally.  If you are interested in checking it out, do follow me on Bloglovin, Google Friend Connect or following me via email on the right of the reading pane.


Ah, Friday, what is everyone looking forward to this weekend?

4 comments:

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...