Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Happy! Joy Joy!

Happy Holidays to you!  Wherever in world you are, I hope you are safe, warm and with your loved ones.  As usual over every holiday, and especially at this Christmas time, I am eating up a storm.  There is no amount of artful contouring that can help sculpt these chipmunk cheeks.  This year, I am so thankful for my family and friends and those I love and am loved by.

Bergdorf Goodman

Rockerfeller Center Tree
6th Avenue (Not "Avenue of the Americas"!)
I am also thankful that the Mayan apocalypse didn't happen.  I am looking forward to the Walking Dead starting up again in February.   I wander off now to eat some more delightful treats.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...