Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving & a Little Break


I will be planning a small break while getting a menu planned, scrubbing the bathrooms, vacuuming under the couches getting ready for the my extended family to visit this week.

For those celebrating Thanksgiving, I wish each of you a wonderful week.  I am looking forward to warming up the home with an oven stuffed with turkey and stuffing!  Wish all of you the bounties of Thanksgiving.

from Kidzone
See you soon!  I have lots planned to share on the blog.

1 comment :

  1. Happy Thanksgiving my dear Belly!!! Wishing you and your loved ones a fabulous day! <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...