Sunday, October 21, 2012

Welcome. You've Landed in the Pit of Makeup Consumption.


Hello!  Welcome to Wondegondigo!  I appreciate your time in wandering through the vast interwebz and landing here.

Now that you are here, you have questions.  I have questions.  I don't think we will answer many of those but I can tell you this:  I have collected too much makeup product in its glorious and luxurious mass.  I am hypothesizing that I can control this level of insane consumption by putting my craziness out there.  And in presenting my collection with some level of thoughtfulness may perhaps spur me to enjoy what I own and not buy more things.

This is my personal journey (err, navel gazing as it were) to understand my consumer tendencies and to show you some interesting things.  Maybe I will also show you the black pit of my heart wherein lies a deep longing for endless consumption.  Maybe.  Let's get to know each other first.  Take it slow, shall we?


2 comments :

  1. Hahaha I just found your blog and been smiling and laughing all the while. I really enjoy the way you write and like you I'm somewhat addicted to buying makeup. What the heck, it never, doesn't fit....... I too work in New York but in the financial industry. Working towards putting my passion for fashion and makeup to work and give up the financial stuff. Looking forward to getting to know you. Look me up, I'm on Twitter also. Maybe we can trade crazy New York Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D HAHAHA! I was excited this morning to see someone wrote a comment on this post! Thank you for reading the blog and I will look for yours!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! What say you?

Feel free to link to your own or other blogs posts that are relevant to our discussion here. That is always encouraged. I love finding new great blogs to read! Relevant is the key word here! I reserve right to delete!

But for all our sake, no promotions or referrals to your blogsales, swaps, contests and the like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...